Saturday 31 December 2011

To BanhBao friend

Thanks especially for your helpful comment :) about your idea to post some film critics or reviews: That is a really useful thought. I might try it out but I'm not too sure if I can keep it up that well since I don't really watch many movies often because of school and it keeps getting busier and busier, though, I will try it out some time! Just recently I was talking to someone about the new Sherlock Holmes and she was talking about what she liked and disliked about it like a real film critics :D

this morning on a milk pack, they offered a second cinema ticket free-of-charge when you buy one ticket for "Happy Feet 2" and also collect 4 marks from 4 milk packs :O I was like: 'Should I do it or should I not?!?!?!?!?!'


I hope in the new year and in the future I still get some more interesting comments like these in my blog!!
:* love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment