Tuesday 27 December 2011

What does christmas mean to you?

So how was your Christmas?!


Mine was wonderful!
It says: Merry Christmas!
First day: I spent my time at my grandma's place near Frankfurt and all my relatives gathered there and we ate a feast with lots of food that everyone made themselves and brought from home. Everyone made something different! Like a typical vietnamese family, we sat down on the floor to eat since there was not much space and the table wouldn't fit for everyone. As a dessert we had a really big pie!
Lots of fooood <3
Second day: Everyone then drove to one of the relative's house near Stuttgart. Again we had a wonderful feast which was prepared by the best ambitious cook I have ever met! The mother of my dear cousin "BanhBao" can cook ANYTHING! She made donuts on her own and baked some cookies as well!

This is like choco fondue but just with lots of fish or meat and salad!

Third day: Last stop at my aunt's house. She has a pizza restaurant....but nooo we first went to a Chinese restaurant!.....THEN we ate pizza at home in the evening :D we also rocked the party with loud music and disco lights! Fun fun fun! ;>

Conclusion: Christmas for me is a festivity which includes my whooooollleeee family and looooooooots of food :> we talk, we laugh, we sleep and we eat together, do everything together and we enjoy ourselves together! That's what I love about Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. First of all: Thanks for the compliment to my mum. When I told her she was a little surprised and then (typically vietnamese) "Oh, the donuts where really good". After that she laughs about my codename... I also really enjoyed the parties but sometimes it was really LOUD, not only the disco... ;D

    For your next blog entry I've got an idea:
    (after you mentioned many times that you don't have any ideas)
    Try a vlog where you talk about films or movies you watched lately or you want to watch.
    Just an idea...
    Looooveeee youuuu

    Yours BanhBao

    ReplyDelete