Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas :)

Heeeelllooo guys!!
I just wanted to say: enjoy your vacation! Celebrate Christmas to the fullest, don't open your gifts too fast, and make "all you can eat" have another meaning :)

What's going on on Christmas? Well, my family is meeting after such a long time and we all eat and celebrate together, exchange some presents (mainly the younger ones) and I suppose, we also go to church (my once in a year chance to do something good).
I've already got my presents from my sis coz we won't get the time to exchange gifts later on and as we don't wanna carry all the stuff around, we did it before :> pssst!

I'll upload some photos of our Christmas as soooon as I come back :> I hope you guys all enjoy Christmas with your family, if not, enjoy it anyways! and Be sure to laugh a lot since this is un événement joyeux! Also, I hope that u all get soooooooooooo many presents that will last till next Christmas ;)

so, Byeeeeeeeeee~~

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh gosh... That was really a BIG "all you can eat" event ;D Love all your beautiful presents. I'm digesting and enjoying the family atmosphere. Now you sit next to me complain about your stomach aches :D The last three days were absolutely amazing. i really love it when we meet together and celebrate such a big event! Such a shame that we'll part tomorrow.
    Enjoy your remaining holidays. I'll stay with you where ever you are.
    LOVE U SO MUCH<3<3<3

    BanhBao ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BanhBao friend :> I've really enjoyed staying over at your and grandma's place as well!! That was so awesome with everyone!

    Enjoy the rest of your holidays :* Thanks so much!

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete