Friday 9 December 2011

Surprise surprise!!

What a nice surprise:
I'VE GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!! Finally, never stuck in a car with my driving teacher -__- finally, finally, finally, he was kinda annoying and the more I drove with him sitting next to me, the worse my mood got..


It's already Christmas soon, isn't it?
I've almost got all the present, still not ready but no time to even to go out and look for further presents. Fortunately, I'm going out with friends tmr :) muhahahaha


Oh yeah, I wanted to update this one pic of my self-made scarf!! It's a fox :> nice, isn't it?



Since it's late alr and I lack sleep since I began getting those driving lessons (three months ago...), having teacher trainees in almost each class (srsly, they are soooo annoying!!), being exhausted from playing basketball (draining my last bit of energy of the day), I should say good night and til next time!!


I'll give u some more updates and posts now that I have more time to do so - sorry that i didnt post anything at all lately.


Miss you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo proud of you^^

    But I still don't get how this is a scarf..how do you wear it?

    ReplyDelete