Saturday 31 March 2012

April is coming~

Ok I know that it has been a whiiillleee and I'm seriously sorry!My excuse as always: School has been keeping me busy since February and exams really annoyed me this time...double-shot exhausting...But for now I have my holidays and I can enjoy it not a bit totally (I have lots of homework over the holidays?! HELLOO?? I have to read two books, one for German and one for French class, 13 pages a day; not that it's much to read but that is just too much school in my free days for me..).

So how are you all going to enjoy Easter? I guess I'm visiting my grandma again this year, as always :) maybe I'll get to meet my relatives *.* ok
What's up next in my schedule? Well, I'm going to watch the Hunger Games in the theaters tmr! And I'm going to have a real nice girls'-movie-and-gossip-night-while-eating-and-drinking-all-you-can-eat tmr as well. Had to rush to supermarkets to get some snacks (by duty is to get some snacks, isn't that a wonderful job to choose everything u like?) just now...-____-'

Oh aaand don't forget my birthday, I'm letting you guess the day!! It's in April, and it's during school time again...-___-''''''''''''''''''

So, gonna watch Avatar the Legend of Korra right now^^

2 comments:

  1. du wurdest getaggt: http://lothaki.blogspot.de/2012/04/kimpachii-ich-wurde-getaggt-oo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me have a good guess....
    It's on a tuesday in the 17th week of the year.... am I right?
    I'll prepare a "wonderful" gift for your 18th birthday. Hope you'll like it :D

    Lots of Love
    Yours BanhBao

    ReplyDelete