Saturday 17 November 2012

Previously on Loliipopz..

So what has happened so far? How bout some random pictures, showing what 2012 has got to give!

In April, I turned 18 and got a little surprise party organised by my dear friend M.!! Thanks a lot for my first and best surprise party ever!
Take a look at this.

My birthday:
 Not much to say actually. I was kidnapped by my friends (a whole bunch of idiots,..nice people,..girls) who at first, dressed me up with a party hat and a weird t-shirt that says: "Already 18 but still lives with mommy" (which I got as a present from a friend's dad :D my only comment: ...LOL) After great efforts of opening all the presents and throwing away wrapping paper, we split into I don't know how many groups and drove to Narnia (translation: an American-style diner which offers reaaalllyy good hamburgers and milkshakes *.*).  Totally made my day ;) Thanks girls! ;* 



My sister got me a photoshoot as a present, and here are the results of Lara. Thanks again!

My present:







Our parents should be proud to have such two cuties as their children! Must be an awesome feeling to have us at home :)) 
Look at what a great couple we make! Now that I look at these two photos, it seems like we're ying and yang: Never without the other.

We had so much luck to have the sun on our side that day since it had started to rain these days! Usually, that beach is quite crowdy as I heard but we were the only ones (so a place to change was no longer a problem :P). However, the sun was reaaaally bright and so we often needed our sunglasses. Still cool right?



                   These two pictures are pretty well done. I must say we look a lot better alone



If you look at these two pictures up above, you'll know how my sister and I are at home...pretty funny, ain't we? :D But it's actually true..we REALLY are like that.


So, some of you might know that I've been on a Germany tour during summer holidays with two of my lovely cousins! I've seen a totally different world to me and enjoyed it pretty much! Thanks again to my BanhBao friend and dogpower as well as my genius and cutiepie! <3 Love rulez

This Summer:
I really love the many beautiful sides of Germany! We've seen a lot, experienced a lot and enjoyed it a lot! That's all that counts!   It's us three against the world! Don't expect too much..How many cities did we visit? Let's count...1..2..3.:
Dresden, Passau, München, Darmstadt, Hamburg, Berlin, Bremen, Köln, Aachen, and some smaller cities near Rhein- Ruhr! :))
Would we do it again? Definitely and recommended!
Even if it is only for the purpose of taking a closer look at the surroundings of potential universities for us, it was so much fun and the weather was nice and sunny. Just the feeling of needing a map (or google maps) to get around was exciting ;> that was our very own adventure!  




No words needed to describe the atmosphere! Just LOVE <3


So next on the list is our class trip to England, not many photos but a great memory: Viva English LK, Gellert! Thanks for the great last memories of us all together. 

England:

Look at that sky!!! Unfortunately, we did not have this nice weather all the time..we weren't even allowed to go swim in the sea...well, it was too cold anyway.. There was a cliff, called the White Cliffs. Great view and quite windy but a great place to chill out.
We had a bus with us at all times to get from our bungalow park in Kingsdown to for example: Canterburry, London or Dover. Canterburry is reaaaalllyy nice, has many but cute smaller boutiques, is a rather smaller city but has a nice feeling to it. Those of you who like it loud and busy, London offers you rain, people with no sense whatsoever for road traffic and an m&m world. Smells like chocolate wherever you go.


                            


Last but not least, not an memorable event in my life but still important, a new haircut! Took me long enough to get over my fears of straight bangs. I like it though. Thanks to my new fav hairdresser!

New Haircut:


That's about all that has happened so far in my life in 2012. Let me express lots of gratitude to all of the people mentioned above and all the others (friends, family, acquaintances) who made 2012 waaay better than I had expected! 
I will upload some more photos if I have the time or the patience or the boredom. 

Lovely me~

2 comments:

  1. Dear sweet Kimmy,

    it is really great that you enjoyed 2012 that much ^^
    Whatever may come, wrap 2013 up :D

    Best regards and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :-*


    Yours BanhBao
    P.S. Nice people on the pics ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to ask:

    What plans do you have for 2013?

    Tell us! Tell Us!! TELL US!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete