Wednesday 4 May 2011

Oh my oh my

Haha :)) sorry sorry, I've forgotten my password for a while and was not able to find any motivation to search for my password :DD 
Well anyhow, my exams which I've told you about are over and the next one is coming by the end of this month ... 
What has happened during the time I didn't post anything: My biiirthday^^ yup! And Easter, but that's not as important as my biiirthday^^ yup!
I've celebrated with my friends one day before into my actual birthday and drove home like so early in the morning. And when or why did I wake up again? 6 a.m. only because a stupid fly was bzzzing around in my room and stopped every 5 seconds on my shoulder, ewww!! And then my sister kicked me. On that day, my cousins visited me and we watched a movie "Red Riding Hood" and had lots of fun. I wish everyone who had a birthday around March or April until now a Happy Birthday and to whom I haven't said it to before. And I hope for you that you didn't get three birthday cakes at the same time... =.= it's hard to finish, I tell ya!! But I got a Hello Kitty cake, so cute!
School started this Monday again. Spring Break was pretty funny but too short. Wish I could have seen you guys some more..why are you guys never on when I am (on skype/ FB/ or what(so)ever).


I will take some time with my next video. My city isn't that wonderful to show around so I'll use some other material as well. I'll be spontanous I guess, like I always am :)) lol
Hope you guys are doing fine! I'm really sorry I didn't leave any more posts, but since I saved my password now, there won't be any problems in the future ;D


Seeeee yaaaa
lovely kimmy~


P.S.: If you guys have any music you can recommend me, please leave a comment^^

No comments:

Post a Comment