Saturday 7 May 2011

so what?

Hey hey ;)

Weekend is coming and I have no plans..o.o well,...
I was cleaning my home (sweet home) yesterday and I was thinking, I would really like to live alone. Would be kinda cool I thought. 
  • But cleaning everything up is sooooo tiring?! A house maid! Ok. Done.  
  • But I can't cook?! A personal cook and health teacher! Ok. Done.  
  • But where do I get all that money?! Marrying a rich old man and wait till he passes away! Ok. Done.  
  • But living in a house in which somebody else does the housework and somebody else cooks for you is still sort of lonely, isn't it?! A dog!!!!! Ok. Done :)) finally.
Hahaha, I'd die of boredom. Well, life is that :) boring. You have to do everything on your own. That's what I realised yesterday. Yup, during the time I was cleaning up, I imagined all that..how my home would look like, how my cook would look like ( ^v^ ), and how boring my life would look like. 

So that's why! I will do my best to live a wonderful life with all sorts of obstacles and with no complaining. Everyone: Don't give up! Live your life to the fulleeest and say: I can do it!

:) that's all for now, sorry for daydreaming, lol
Lovely kimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment