Tuesday 10 May 2011

My plans :)

Hi guys ;)
My school isn't as exciting and full of events as yours but I still do have some entries in my calendar because of school!
Firstly, my P.E. class plans on doing a get together to grill outside of school just 4 fun.. since the next exams are going to be from end of May to end of June, we planned on meeting after all the exams.
Secondly, my French class (maaaaybe) plans a trip to Strasbourg in France since we have had Alsace, in the east of France, as a topic for a while now. My teacher thought, it might be interesting rather than going to Paris everytime.
Last but not least, as I have already mentioned: Paris. It's in July, though. My French class drove there once already in 9th grade. But we have an opportunity to visit Paris one more time in 11th grade which is why I'm gone from July, 16th-19th!

Oh btw, what did you get for Mother's day? :))
Lovely Kimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment