Wednesday 18 May 2011

Heey my music style

How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is fine!
Lately, I have been sooo into Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocket full of Sunshine"~ It's a soundtrack in Easy A as well, I really love it! Here's a clip:

video by SonyPicturesAUS

Yeah, that could be me singing under the shower :)) Maybe that will be included in my next video LOL
I think the song text is a little mysterious as well and it inspires me absolutely!
Oh did I tell you about the Eurovision Song Contest?! NO?? How dare I?! It's world wide, ok actually no only Europe wide as the name says. Representatives of each country in Europe participates, we decide who is going to semi-final and who is in final. Last..uh...sunday was the final and I was totally, absolutely, permanently,...ehm, supporting Ireland!! JEDWARD I totally, absolutely, permanently love them! Twins, crazy, funny and entertaining! A world without them is like eating ice cream at the South Pole (weird comparison, but meaning:): IMPOSSIBLE! They ended up on 11th place but STILL they did deserve to get on 1st place, seriously, I mean it.
Their Contest song is called Lipstick:
video by BBC
Aren't they lovely? Pretty guys, but I like their personalities--> just funny and entertaining <3
Well then, hope you enjoyed the videos
Lovely Kimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment