Wednesday 3 August 2011

Someday we'll all be together

What if we all could just agree
to live together in the world, in perfect harmony?
What if we all could find a way
to live a better life today?

I, finally and totally deserved, have got summer holidays!
Again, it has been some time since I last wrote. Seriously, you missed some things.
Paris was kind of boring but also amusing at the same time. I must say the end was the most interesting thing happening in my life during a class trip: Our bus had to stop in the middle of a highway because an animal bit some ropes or cables. We had to wait 3 hours in the bus. Had to call another bus from Paris to drive us 40 km for approx. 690€ which is around 950$ (nooo we are not rich!!) to wait other 5 hours at an inn which closed at 11 p.m. In the cold, we students had to pray for the bus to get repaired or else we would have been stuck there for eternity (because then, we would have to call a bus from germany and that takes about 8 hours to get to the inn we were at and another 8 hours to get back to germany...). But fortunately, the bus came at 12 p.m. and we arrived home at 7 in the morning while other students from our school prepared to get to school...-.-''

Someday we'll all get started
Someday we'll have what we wanted
Someday we'll want what's better
Someday we'll all be together

In summer vacation, I, Kimmy, have to study for getting my driver's license.....-___-' so unlucky...the lessons are so boring :/
I'm watching a drama right now, called Sungkyunkwan Scandal, was forced to actually...by my dear sister since she kind of bet she would know whom I'd like in this drama. And exactly right: Song Joong Ki :)) nice bet, sis! 

Someday we'll all reach higher
Someday we won't be so tired
Someday we won't say never
Someday we'll all be together


Lovely Kimmy~

1 comment:

  1. Sungkyunkwan Scandal's rly nice....yeah that's all I can say =P

    ReplyDelete