Sunday 28 August 2011

Curing sadness

 Aloha!!
I wanna show you some pics which have a deeper meaning to me right now:
  • I am kind of down lately and I just don't like being upset over little things or sad due to tiny matters. It's not worth it.
  • Friends and family are being dragged down. 
My solution:
Go out with friend, talk with them about your difficulties in life, they will share their thoughts and can understand you the best.They are half of your happiness.


It doesn't have to be a trip far away, just somewhere relaxing and quiet to clear your mind and chill. You have loooots of time to think about your problems. Stress is caused by feelings of having left behind something important, worries are caused by feelings mixed together and unsorted.


My solution:
Get out for a walk in the forest, on a hill, in a parc, at the sea. Relax and forget your worries for a little while. Take your time sorting out your feelings. Scream out and let yourself go wild.

  
There is no need of destroying the thought of being sad or angry. It is natural and human. Life consists of both ups and downs. However, there is a limit to downs. Ups shall take over. Downs can cause you not only mental illness but also show on your physical health. 


My solution: No need to count calories. If one is down, eating will give you energy to take any challenge given to you. Motivation can strenghten you. I mean not to tell you to fill your stomach to its fullest, just saying: don't forget your health.

 Feeling small in the world makes you not the only one in the world. You just have to consider which environment you are in. A wide and desert-like landscape won't get you anywhere. Just imagine where the oasis is located. See a mirage? The mirage is not the oasis but the disastrous landscape.


My solution:
Look at this picture. I do not feel lonely under those beautiful trees. However, they make me do weird poses...




All in all, I say it is alright to be sad, upset or feel lonely once in a while. Why not? I mean life isn't a fairytale in which a prince comes to rescue you. NOO WAAY! In my little tiny world I want to be able to save myself and be a heroine myself. Why let the prince get all the praise if I could as well? I'm not saying I want to be a princess or anything (no hahaha....^^ keke) but all I'm trying to say is that accepting your bad feelings is good. A very fine start. But getting over it is even better. I don't want to make others worry, so I'll try my best and get this done!

Thanks for reading through this chaotic stuff...if u read through it, at all..
Anyways, I had fun talking about it :) it's good for you too!
Hope you guys are doing fine over there and don't stress yourselves out!


Lovely Kimmy~ smiling again^^ 

3 comments:

  1. kimmy......
    WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

    havent been reading your posts for a long time.
    hope you're doing well and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim~!!
    just to let you know, im the anonymous from above.....
    try to guess who's this is and i'll give you a reward :D

    ReplyDelete