Saturday 6 August 2011

Pictionary :))

Heeeelllloo world :)
Today I decided to make it a photo session, enjoy!


I was in the capital of Northrhine-Westphalia (the province in Germany I live in), the city Düsseldorf! There flows the Rhine which you can see on the right. My friend, Niko, and I did a little bit of sightseeing and enjoyed the city tour during bright weather.

If you want to ask me what the hell she is wearing, this girl on the left picture, I will tell you it's from H&M a store you can find everywhere in Germany..-___-... . I found matching jacket, leggings and a shirt with the same pattern so my friend, Asli, forced me to try it on.

I did. 





I found a picture with my dolphin hat :) it was shortly after coming back to Germany. Yep I really love it.
And yeah, I found another hat. Actually, it's a helmet for children but I found it extraordinary so I just HAD TO take a photo of it ;)






Not to forget, of course BUBBLE TEA!!!! It's totally in right now. I guess, you guys in Canada can already say it's sorta late. There are a few cities which sell them but it's pretty far away TT___TT POOR ME!! They should expand their shops so I can have a sip of this sweet and delicious drink I desire so much. I miss Vancouver in which you can find those shops like sand at the beach :/


Last but not least:
My family and I enjoyed a super nice day in Düsseldorf (again..this city makes me addicted). I found a cocktail dress for the wedding my uncle is celebrating this winter. I'm reaaaallly looking forward to it *___* and another summer dress. We also went to a Korean restaurant since I have never eaten anything Korean. My mom ate something called Bibimbap and my sister and I shared fried pork in Korean style, totally forgot its name though. The photo you see above is the evidence of not existant evidence of our food :)))) we never leave delicious food!! Praaaaiiisee and Recommendation!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ja genau in asia shops!:)

    woher ist dein Bubble Tea im post? myqtea?:) mittlerweile gibts ja verdammt viele shops in nrw:D

    hab auch gesehen du warst in Kanada, echt cool! da wuerd ich gern mal studieren für n Semester oder mehr:)

    ReplyDelete